Jeremey S. Foster has worked on a variety of complex corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity, securities/debt offerings and venture capital financings. He also advises clients regularly on routine corporate governance, intellectual property, transaction structuring (including complex reorganizations) and general business matters.
His experience includes drafting membership interest purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements, merger agreements, joint venture agreements, shareholder agreements, operating agreements, license agreements, distribution agreements, employment agreements and consulting agreements. Among the transactions he has handled, Jeremey :
- Represented Big Ass Solutions, manufacturers of high volume, low speed industrial fans, in a $500,000,000 sale to private equity firm, Lindsay Goldberg.
- Represented Levain Bakery, an iconic brand based in New York in connection with the sale of a majority interest to private equity firm Stripes Group.
- Represented a large specialty pharmacy in its sale to the AIDS Healthcare Foundation.
- Represented private equity investors in a convertible debt financing of a cannabis distribution and supply platform.
- Represented large pharmaceutical company in negotiation of exclusive license agreement.
In 2016, Jeremey completed a four-year joint J.D./M.B.A program at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law and Carnegie Mellon University’s Tepper School of Business.
During his studies at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Jeremey completed the Intellectual Property and Innovation Law concentration. He also served as Managing Editor of the University of Pittsburgh Law Review.
Jeremey has volunteered as a translator between locals in the Dominican Republic and medical students and doctors from the University of Florida College of Medicine, who routinely provide free medical care. He has also volunteered for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- Carnegie Mellon University(M.B.A., 2016)
- University of Florida (B.S., 2012)
BAR ADMISSIONS : New York
Rate : $$$$