Jeremiah J. Anderson concentrates on energy, with a focus on business, construction and environmental litigation. A partner in our Contracts and Business Torts practice, Jeremiah represents companies in a variety of complex commercial and environmental tort matters, as well as in high-stakes upstream and downstream product liability/contamination litigation.
As an experienced litigator in state and federal trial and appellate courts, Jeremiah appears on behalf of his clients in jurisdictions across the U.S. He is skilled at resolving client disputes through arbitration, both domestic and international.
A member of our Community Partners Committee and past member of our Hiring Committee, Jeremiah also serves as the Houston office’s Pro Bono Partner.
- J.D., University of Chicago
- B.A., Emory University, cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Texas State Bar
Rate : $$$