Jeremiah L. Hart is a management labor relations and employment attorney with a nationwide practice. He represents clients in all aspects of labor relations and regularly provides guidance and representation concerning compliance with state and federal employment laws. Practical in his approach to his clients’ issues, Jeremy addresses their needs and concerns thoroughly and with a focus on long-term business goals.
- Defending a large healthcare system against multiple unfair labor practice charges before the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
- Negotiates collective bargaining agreements on behalf of employers in the energy, oil and gas, manufacturing, healthcare and communications sectors.
- Provides guidance to clients concerning day-to-day labor contract administration.
- Regularly advises clients concerning the labor and employment implications of corporate transactions.
- Advised a Fortune 500 communications client concerning a series of nationwide reductions in force in conjunction with a reorganization and large transaction. No claims related to the reductions were filed against the client.
- Represented a manufacturing client in successful decertification petition before the NLRB following five years of litigation and collective bargaining.
- Represented a retail industry client in obtaining the decertification of a multisite bargaining unit.
- Represented an energy client as lead counsel in the arbitration of a complex contract interpretation and discipline matter. Obtained a favorable ruling for the client on all issues.
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
Community : Veritas Community Church: Elder
- J.D., The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, 2011, summa cum laude; Order of the Coif; Executive Editor, The Ohio State Law Journal
- M.A., Biblical Studies, Dallas Theological Seminary, 2010, with honors
- B.S., Management, Pennsylvania State University, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
Rate : $$$$