Jeremiah J. Wood focuses on litigation concerning consumer lawsuits, particularly those involving auto manufacturers. Dedicated to his clients’ needs, Jeremiah ensures that their financial interests are foremost in his work, and that his approach and anticipated results align with their long-term business goals.
- Defended a motorcycle manufacturer against claims that a product was defective. Was responsible for discovery, depositions and drafting the motion to dismiss. Summary judgment was granted in favor of the client on the basis that subjective belief that the product was defective was not sufficient to maintain a claim under Ohio’s Lemon Law.
- Assisted in the defense of an appeal in the 6th Circuit regarding an automobile manufacturer and the application of a commercial vehicle’s warranty. Argued that the plaintiff’s admitted commercial use of his vehicle placed it outside the scope of protection under the federal Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio Special Olympics: Assistant Track Coach Volunteer
- New Albany Parks & Recreation
- J.D., University of Akron School of Law, 2002
- B.A., Kent State University, 1997
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Texas, 2012
Rate : $$$