Jeremy Chase represents and counsels clients on a wide range of issues in media and intellectual property law, including libel, copyright, trademark, right of publicity, privacy, freedom of information laws, access, and First Amendment matters. Jeremy also has significant experience litigating complex contract disputes in both state and federal court.
He also regularly advises newspaper, magazine, website, television, and book-publishing clients on pre-publication and pre-broadcast legal issues. In addition to his media and intellectual property practice, Jeremy also counsels startup and early-stage companies on a range of legal issues including privacy and security matters, intellectual property, and general corporate matters.
- Law Clerk, Hon. Gene E.K. Pratter, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, 2011-2012
- Associate, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP, New York, N.Y., 2009-2011
Professional & Community Activities:
- Litigation Committee, Media Law Resource Center
- Trip Leader, Bike and Build, Providence to San Francisco, 2006
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2009
- Legal Writing Instructor
- Research Assistant, Professor Tobias B. Wolff
- Moot Court Board
- A.B., History & International Relations, Brown University, 2006, with honors
- Undergraduate Teaching Research Assistant Fellowship, 2005
- Researcher, University Steering Committee on Slavery and Justice
Rate : $$$$