Jeremy Hodges’s practice is focused on consumer financial services litigation and business litigation in South Carolina and West Virginia. Jeremy has represented mortgage lenders, servicers, credit card issuers, and automobile finance companies in a wide variety of consumer financial services litigation. He has also served on trial teams in both state and federal courts in South Carolina and West Virginia.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD (2003)
- University of South Carolina, BA, History (1998)
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
- Experience with commercial litigation and business disputes involving breach of contract, business torts, claims brought under the federal Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, and the defense of civil enforcement actions brought by the South Carolina Attorney General.
- Previously served as in-house counsel for BellSouth Telecommunications, Inc, now known as AT&T, and continues to represent regulated entities before the South Carolina Public Service Commission
- Experience with bid protests and contract controversies under the South Carolina Consolidated Procurement Code and has represented clients before hearing officers and the South Carolina Procurement Review Panel
- Represented drug and medical device companies in product liability cases involving depressants, hormonal agents, orthopedic implants, penile implants, walkers, battery-powered wheelchairs, hospital beds, and catheters
- DRI – The Voice of the Defense Bar
- Graduate of the International Association of Defense Counsel’s Trial Academy (2009)
Rate : $$$$