Jeremy Moritz represents employers in all aspects of labor and employment law with a distinct emphasis on traditional labor matters. Mr. Moritz handles scores of union organizing drives involving a wide range of businesses.
Mr. Moritz’s practice also focuses on the representation of management in collective bargaining and grievance/arbitration proceedings. Mr. Moritz’s National Labor Relations Board experience includes unfair labor practice, representation and jurisdictional dispute proceedings.
In addition, Mr. Moritz routinely counsels employers regarding labor disputes and all related aspects of strike contingency planning, lockout implementation and staffing considerations.
- J.D., cum laude, Indiana University School of Law, Bloomington, 1997
- B.A., Wittenberg University, 1994
Admitted to Practice:
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- American Employment Law Council
Rate : $$$