Jeremy Silverman is a partner in Alston & Bird’s Corporate Transactions & Securities Group. He regularly advises private equity funds, closely held businesses, and publicly traded companies in M&A transactions and other strategic matters.
He is particularly well known for his work in the aerospace, defense, and government services sector, where he leads transactions involving federal government contractors and advises clients on corporate matters.
Additionally, he frequently assists clients in the health care industry in M&A and other strategic transactions. Jeremy also has extensive non-M&A transactional experience, including assisting clients to structure and effectuate joint venture, strategic alliance, and other complex commercial relationships.
- University of Michigan (J.D., 1997)
- Duke University (B.A., 1994)
Bar Admissions : Georgia
- American Bar Association
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta, Board of Advisors
- Atlanta Habitat for Humanity, Advisory Council; Board of Directors and Executive Committee, former member
Rate : $$$