Jeremy A. Gunn concentrates his practice on complex commercial litigation. He has represented clients in a wide variety of matters, including consumer class actions, contract disputes, civil antitrust litigation, and product liability.
In addition to his commercial work, he maintains an active pro bono practice, and has represented incarcerated clients in connection with the Prisoner Civil Rights Program of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Before joining Shook, Jeremy was an associate at a prominent Philadelphia law firm. He clerked for the Hon. John Preston Bailey of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia.
- Received defense judgment for Fortune 50 company in complex product liability bench trial.
- J.D., West Virginia University College of Law, 2014
- Order of Barristers
- W.E.B. DuBois Fellowship
- B.A., Vanderbilt University, 2009 (Political Science)
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- Federal Bar Association
- Board Member, Younger Lawyers Division
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Prisoner Civil Rights Program, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvanians for Modern Courts, Board Observer (2017-2018)
- Clerk for The Hon. John Preston Bailey, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
Rate : $$$