Jeremy Hutcher advises clients on a broad range of commercial issues, with a specialty in media, technology and intellectual property transactions. In particular, his practice focuses on transactions within the sports industry, where he has represented the National Basketball Association, the National Football League, the National Hockey League and others on a variety of cutting-edge licensing, product development and media rights transactions.
In addition to his sports practice, Mr. Hutcher has significant experience negotiating outsourcing and other technology-focused agreements, including cloud computing and services agreements. He also regularly counsels clients with respect to content licensing and distribution issues on digital and mobile platforms.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2012
- Washington University in St. Louis, A.B., 2009
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- Advising the LA Clippers on its partnership with Second Spectrum regarding the development and operation of an AI-enhanced, augmented reality video streaming product.
- Advising Riot Games on its long-term commercialization partnership with BAMTech.
- Advising the National Basketball Association on its virtual reality agreement with NextVR.
- Advising the National Basketball Association on its global merchandising and marketing partnership with Nike.
- Advising the National Football League on its next generation data collaboration with Sportradar, a European sports data company.
- Advising the National Hockey League on its digital rights partnership with Major League Baseball Advanced Media.
- Advising Ascension Health in the negotiation of a revenue cycle outsourcing agreement.
Rate : $$$