Jeremy I. Farkas’s practice focuses on commercial real estate law, in which he represents developers, property owners and municipalities in the acquisition, financing, permitting, development, management, leasing and sale of a wide variety of commercial, residential, hotel, resort and office properties.
Jeremy’s practice additionally includes general commercial transactional law, including entity formation and management, secured financings, and mergers and acquisitions. He also works with individuals and businesses to obtain state and municipal land use permits, and represents property owners in the establishment and management of condominiums and common interest communities.
Jeremy concentrates an aspect of his practice on representing telecommunications companies in their network development operations, including negotiating leases for the use of land, towers and building rooftops for the purpose of siting telecommunications facilities.
- Boston College Law School, J.D. 1997, magna cum laude
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A. 1994, magna cum laude
- Named by Super Lawyers as one of the top real estate attorneys in New England in 2009 and 2016-2018.
- Selected by peers for inclusion in Best Lawyers® in the practice of Real Estate Law and Land Use and Zoning Law every year since 2008.
- Selected by Best Lawyers® as Lawyer of Year for Land Use and Zoning Law in 2014, 2017 and 2019.
Rate : $$$