A Senior Trial Attorney and team leader at Dolan Law Firm, Jeremy M. Jessup represents individuals who have suffered catastrophic losses in personal injury cases and families of loved ones who died in wrongful death lawsuits. Prior to joining The Dolan Law Firm, Jeremy spent 15 years representing defendants in high exposure/catastrophic loss personal injury litigation cases.
Mr. Jessup graduated from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo with a B.S. in Social Science in 1997. He received his J.D. from University of Pacific McGeorge School of Law in 2000. Mr. Jessup has experience handling all aspects of civil litigation, including trials, in the areas of personal injury, premises liability, and contract disputes.
He has been a member of the California State Bar Association since 2000. He is also admitted to practice before U.S. District Court, Central District of California, Northern District of California and Eastern District of California.
Mr. Jessup has successfully tried cases to jury verdicts in Sacramento, Placer, San Mateo, Contra Costa, Kings and Merced counties, and has appeared before California’s Fifth Appellate District.
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of California
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California, J.D.
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, California, B.S.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Leonard M. Freidman Bar Association, Past President
- Sacramento Barristers Club, Board of Directors, 2008 – 2010
- Sacramento County Bar Association, Member, 2000 – 2010
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- San Mateo County Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$