Jeremy M. King concentrates his practice on insurance coverage actions and other civil litigation matters. Jeremy has extensive involvement in complex insurance coverage disputes in numerous states across the country.
Jeremy’s work on cutting edge insurance issues has given him broad experience in complicated multiparty insurance litigation and deep insight into the strategies necessary to bring these complex cases to a resolution.
Jeremy’s practice focuses on representing corporate policyholders in disputes with their insurers. He has substantial trial, arbitration, and appellate experience advocating on behalf of policyholders.
He has handled insurance coverage disputes related to asbestos liabilities, advertising liabilities, bad faith claims handling, business interruption, construction defects, copyright infringement, directors’ and officers’ liabilities, employment-related liabilities, environmental liabilities, errors and omissions claims, natural disasters, products liability claims, product recalls, qui tam and False Claim Act litigation, and representation and warranty claims.
Jeremy also has extensive general commercial litigation experience, including securities-related liabilities, anticompetitive practices, fraud, partnership disputes, and general contract and indemnification matters. His efforts have resulted in hundreds of millions of dollars of recoveries for his clients.
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2001
- B.A., cum laude, University of Richmond, 1998
Bar & Court Admissions :
- New York
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association—Editor, Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section Law Journal
Rate : $$$$