Attorney Jeremy Levine of The Levine Law Firm provides clients with compassionate, committed service, focusing on helping them get the best results in the most efficient manner possible.
Has been an active member of the Texas State Bar since 1994, Is licensed to practice in Federal Court in the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas, Is licensed to practice before the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans, Is a member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, the Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association and the Travis County Bar Association.
Serves on the Advisory Committee of the Austin Chapter of the Anti-Defamation League, where he finds inspiration in the ADL’s commitment to “fairness and justice for all”
Worked in the Washington, D.C., office of Senator Joseph Lieberman prior to graduating from law school. Has nearly 20 years of legal experience. Was a partner in the Austin offices of Cantey Hanger LLP and Walker, Bright & Lewis, P.C., before opening The Levine Law Firm in 2007.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma, J.D. – 1994
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.S. – 1990
- Texas, 1994
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Travis County Bar Association, Member
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Texas State Bar, Member, 1994 – Present
Rate : $$$$