Jeremy N. Trousdale is a shareholder in the firm’s Birmingham, Alabama office. Jeremy focuses his practice on defending workers’ compensation, retaliatory discharge and outrage claims. He represents both self-insured clients and insurance carriers.
A frequent speaker, Jeremy regularly presents current information on workers’ compensation issues for the Alabama Workers’ Compensation Organization, where he served as president (2015-2016), and the Alabama Self Insured Association.
He frequently conducts in-house educational updates for several insurance carriers and third party administrators on workers’ compensation. Jeremy is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Northern and Middle Districts of Alabama and the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, which he has argued before numerous times.
He is a member of the American Bar Association, the Birmingham Bar Association, the Alabama Defense Lawyers Association and the Alabama Workers’ Compensation Organization. Previously, Jeremy was a member of the American Journal of Trial Advocacy and Cumberland School of Law Trial Advocacy Board.
- Birmingham Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Workers’ Compensation Organization
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- BS, University of North Alabama
- JD, Cumberland School of Law at Samford University (AL), cum laude
Admitted to Practice:
- United States District Court, Northern and Middle Districts of Alabama
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
Rate : $$$$