Jeremy Goldman has over 20 years experience as a criminal defense attorney. He has successfully represented well over a thousand individuals facing charges ranging from misdemeanors to serious felonies, including capital homicide.
He has defended his clients in more than 100 jury trials, including 15 murder cases. This depth of experience enables Mr. Goldman to provide the highest level of skill and expertise to his clients.
Mr. Goldman has been Certified as a Specialist in Criminal Law by the State of California Board of Legal Specialization – a prestigious honor that only a small percentage of California criminal defense lawyers achieve.
- Juris Doctor, Western State University, School of Law, 1995
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, University of California, Irvine, 1992
Professional Associations And Memberships:
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, 2006 – present
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice, 2006 – present
- Orange County Bar Association, 1995 – present
- State of California, 1995
- United States District Court, Central District of California, 1995
- United States District Court, Southern District of California, 2014
Rate : $$$$