Jeremy Goldkind is an experienced litigator who represents national and international clients in commercial disputes and product liability matters of every size. He litigates in state and federal courts throughout the United States in cases involving a breadth of claims and legal issues, such as data breach and contract disputes, and coordinates national product liability, environmental, and mass tort litigation in the areas of carbon and petroleum-based products, wood-treating preservatives, heavy manufacturing, and the food and beverage industry.
Jeremy’s clients benefit from his scope of experience, personalized client service, and ability to see and convey the bigger picture for his clients’ business interests. In addition to his longtime work in the fields of product liability and toxic torts, Jeremy has had equal success in commercial litigation matters in industries such as advertising, marketing, healthcare, and technology.
Jeremy is presently part of the litigation team that is handling a significant class action lawsuit on behalf of a leading international toy manufacturer, relating to a highly publicized electronic breach by an international hacker.
- Associate Board Member, CARPLS
- Member, International Association of Defense Counsel
Bar & Court Admissions:
- US District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- US District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- US Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- J.D., University of Iowa College of Law, 2004, with Distinction
- B.S., University of Illinois, 2001, Bronze Tablet Highest Distinction, Advertising & Communications
Rate : $$$