Jeremy Slotnick is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Global Equity Services Practice Group in New York. He mainly practices in the areas of international equity plans and employee benefits. Mr. Slotnick advises US multinational corporations across various jurisdictions on personal and corporate tax laws, securities regulations, and exchange control compliance.
He also counsels clients on global equity compensation arrangements — particularly, on cross-border tax issues for mobile employees.
- Pace University School of Law (J.D.) (2013)
- Union College (B.A. History) (2007)
Admissions : New York~United States (2014)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals – Member
- Global Equity Organization – Member
- American Bar Association – Member
- New York State Bar Association – Member
Rate : $$$