Jeremy Hays represents employers in a wide variety of labor and employment matters. He helps employers avoid and resolve disputes, including by defending them against allegations of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, improper payment practices, employment-related torts, and other claims under state and federal law. He also counsels and advises clients regarding workplace policies and procedures.
Jeremy received his law degree from the New York University School of Law. After graduation, he was a law clerk for Judge David C. Godbey of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas. Before joining Ogletree Deakins, Jeremy was a litigation associate in the Dallas office of Vinson & Elkins LLP.
- J.D., cum laude, New York University School of Law, 2012
- M.A., Yale University, 2006
- B.A., with highest honors, Principia College, 2001
Admitted to Practice:
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Northern Districts of Texas
- U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
Rate : $$$$