Jerrold L. Bregman is a lawyer and business advisor with substantial experience representing clients in commercial transactions, financial and restructuring matters, bankruptcy cases, private debt and equity trades and investments, and business litigation.
Jerry has represented companies, lenders, vendors, investors, asset buyers and sellers, fiduciaries, secured and unsecured creditors, indenture trustees, bankruptcy trustees, commercial landlords and business tenants, GOB liquidators, hedge fund managers, private equity sponsors, and government agencies.
Jerry is licensed to practice law in California and New York, and has represented major parties in interest in corporate transactions, restructurings, and litigation related matters in numerous industries and jurisdictions.
- UCLA School of Law (J.D., Order of the Coif, 1990)
- UCLA Anderson Graduate School of Management (M.B.A., Finance and Marketing, 1990)
- UC Berkeley (B.A., Political Economy of Industrial Societies, Phi Beta Kappa, Valedictorian, 1986)
Admission & Membership:
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of New York
- California – All state courts
- New York – All state courts
- U.S. District Courts of New York – Southern and Eastern Districts
Rate : $$$$