Jerry J. Chang is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Labor & Employment and Korean Business & Litigation Practices. He has extensive experience representing employers in litigation. His areas of concentration are wrongful termination, retaliation, harassment, discrimination, and wage and hour matters, including the defense of class action lawsuits.
In addition to litigation, Mr. Chang provides preventative counseling to employers regarding all employment related issues, including discipline and termination decisions, reductions in force, employee privacy rights, leaves of absences, employment and severance agreements, employee handbooks, and wage and hour law compliance. He frequently speaks at seminars for business owners and human resources professionals regarding employment and labor law issues.
Mr. Chang represents and advises a variety of employers, including small and midsize businesses, Fortune 500 companies, automobile dealerships, property management companies, hotels, restaurants, medical groups, skilled nursing facilities, manufacturing companies, and universities.
Mr. Chang’s practice also focuses on complex commercial litigation defense. He has represented clients in shareholder/member/partner disputes, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, and other business related actions.
- California Western School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2005
- University of California, Berkeley, Bachelor of Arts, 2002
- State Bar Admissions, California
- United States District Courts,
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association Volunteer Instructor for the High School Blue Car Project
Rate : $$$$