A multi-faceted real estate attorney, Jerry Reichelscheimer primarily represents clients in commercial, warehouse, retail, office, and ground leasing and well as in the completion of sales and acquisitions of real property and the acquisition of public and private sector financing.
He routinely represents developers in the acquisition, sale, development, leasing, and financing of shopping centers. In addition, clients rely on Jerry’s extensive knowledge of public sector incentive matters.
Notable Work :
- Macerich/Talisman: Represented Macerich/Talisman venture in leasing Fashion Outlets of Chicago shopping center located in Rosemont Chicago to high end retail tenants.
- Samsung Electronics of America: Represented Samsung Electronics of America in the leasing of a large warehouse site for distribution in Illinois as well as numerous other sites throughout the United States.
- Via Transportation: Represented Via Transportation in the leasing of various locations within the United States.
- J.D., St. John’s University School of Law, 1992
- B.S., State University of New York at Albany, 1989
Bar Admissions : New York
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$