Jessa Irene DeGroote is member of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Jessa DeGroote’s practice focuses on litigation. Jessa joined the firm in 2017.
- Articles Editor, University of Pennsylvania Journal of Constitutional Law
- Littleton Fellow, Legal Practice Skills Instructor
- Best Oralist, Edwin R. Keedy Moot Court Competition
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2015
- University of Texas, B.S., 2012
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New Jersey
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Jessa DeGroote & Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP can handle?
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP?
Jessa DeGroote lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Jessa DeGroote reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Jessa DeGroote lawyer profile listing.