Jesse Michael Brush represents issuers, investors and underwriters in connection with public offerings and private placements of equity and debt securities.
He also advises clients on:
- Exchange offers
- Tender offers
- Consent solicitations
- General corporate matters
- Exchange Act reports
- Corporate governance matters
- Covenant compliance.
In addition, Jesse has significant experience representing issuers and investors in out-of-court debt restructurings and securities law aspects of bankruptcy proceedings. He has particular experience in the telecommunications, government services, public utility and energy industries.
- Also advises on debt restructuring matters.
- Focuses on public offerings and private placements of equity and debt securities and other capital markets transactions.
- Advised an ad hoc group of noteholders of Digicel Group Limited, a mobile communications provider in emerging markets, on exchange offers and consent solicitations to extend maturities.
- Counseled creditors of Talos Energy, an oil and gas company that was focused on offshore exploration and production, in two significant debt restructuring transactions, including debt exchanges in connection with Talos Energy’s merger with Stone Energy Corporation.
- Advised Sorenson Holdings, LLC, the leading provider of communications products and services for the deaf and hard-of-hearing, in transactions to retire outstanding debt securities, including a modified “Dutch Auction” tender offer.
- Counseled first lien lenders of Avaya, a major provider of communications and networking products and services, during the company’s Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings, including in connection with the direct listing of the company’s new equity securities on the New York Stock Exchange shortly after emergence from bankruptcy.
- Advised DynCorp International, Inc., a global government services provider, on an exchange offer and consent solicitation as part of a comprehensive refinancing of outstanding secured and unsecured debt to extend maturities.
- Represented issuers in initial public offerings and proposed initial public offerings.
- Assisted public utilities in private placements of secured and unsecured debt securities.
- Represented anchor investors in private placements of high-yield notes issued by a real estate development company.
- Assisted Consonance Capital, a health care investment firm, as sole investor in a registered direct offering of shares of common stock of Verastem, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company.
- J.D., Yale Law School, 2009
- B.A., Dartmouth College, summa cum laude, 2006
- U.S.D.C., District of Massachusetts
- New York
Rate : $$$