A registered patent attorney since 2002, Jesse J. Camacho helps resolve intellectual property disputes. He represents clients in federal courts and before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office in post-grant proceedings.
The majority of Jesse’s practice is dedicated to helping clients navigate patent litigation and inter partes review proceedings—including enforcing patents and defending against claims of patent infringement.
Although he enjoys the technical aspects of each case, his prior work experience and MBA help keep him stay focused on architecting business solutions based on his client’s goals.
- M.Div., Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, 2015
- J.D., University of Missouri, 2000
- M.B.A., University of Missouri, 2000
- B.S., University of Missouri, 1996 (Electrical Engineering)
- B.S., University of Missouri, 1996 (Computer Engineering)
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Intellectual Property Owners Association, Licensing Committee (2010)
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Christian Legal Society, Kansas City Chapter, President
- Clay County Election Board, Missouri Gubernatorial Appointment (2006-2009)
Rate : $$$$