Jesse Glickstein has experience in a range of practice areas, including mergers and acquisitions (including cross-border transactions), project development, private equity and venture capital investments, joint ventures, strategic alliances, and environmental law. He assists in advising clients on general corporate, transactional, and governance matters.
He also assists with transactional due diligence in matters related to environmental issues at the federal, state, and local levels. He also assists with representing lenders, borrowers, issuers, sponsors, and investors in a variety of corporate transactions, including project financings, corporate financings, acquisitions, and acquisition financings, with an emphasis on equity investments in traditional and renewable energy projects.
From July 2016 to June 2018, Jesse was seconded to a large Japanese trading company in Tokyo, Japan, where he advised on transactions related to a wide range of industries, including technology, energy, transportation, and healthcare.
Before joining O’Melveny, Jesse was a New York City Teaching Fellow and spent three years working as a special-education high school teacher.
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc., an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors, in various corporate matters
- Apollo Global Management in its US$570 million acquisition of a 50% interest in the services arm of Leighton Holdings Ltd., Australia’s largest construction company
- Apollo Global Management and its portfolio company, Talos Energy Offshore LLC, in the US$200 million acquisition of certain Gulf of Mexico offshore, shallow-zone oil and gas properties from Stone Energy Corp
- Apollo Global Management in its acquisition of Houston-based oilfield services company Express Energy Services
- Apollo Global Management in the US$875 million acquisition of Regional Care Hospital Partners, the owner and operator of eight market-leading, non-urban hospitals located in Alabama, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Montana, Ohio, and Texas
- Apollo Global Management in the acquisition of Protection 1 and ASG Security, a leading security and medical alert company, respectively
- Apollo Global Management and its Paris-based portfolio company, Constellium NV, a global aluminum fabricator, in the US$1.4 billion acquisition of privately held Wise Metals Group LLC, a leading producer of aluminum can stock for the beverage and food industries
- Apollo Global Management and its portfolio company, Verso Paper, in the US$1.4 billion acquisition of NewPage, a privately held producer of printing and specialty papers
- The Carlyle Group in its acquisition, along with other investors, in a majority stake in Luxembourg-based metals trader the Traxys Group
- Dealertrack Technologies, Inc. in its US$1 billion cash and stock acquisition of Dealer Dot Com, Inc.
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Pace University, J.D.: magna cum laude; Certificate in Environmental Law; Environmental Law Review
- Pace University, M.ED., Education
- New College of Florida, B.A., Anthropology, Cultural
Rate : $$$