Jesse Ryan Loffler focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation including matters relating to securities law, shareholder litigation, contract, governmental investigations, insurance, real estate, bankruptcy and employment disputes.
Prior to joining the firm, Jesse was a litigation associate at the New York headquarters of an International law firm. While there, he engaged in all aspects of complex commercial litigation at trial and appellate level in federal and state courts.
Jesse also maintains an extensive pro bono practice serving a diverse range of clients in impact litigation, including matters relating to LGBTQ and political asylum, voting rights, women’s access to health care, and transgender rights. He has also volunteered at a legal clinic for at-risk and homeless youth in New York City.
Jesse gained valuable business experience before attending law school. He was co-founder and managing director of Magellan Publications, Inc. and manager of Research & Business Development for the Regina Regional Economic Development Authority (now Economic Development Regina, Inc.).
Jesse earned his undergraduate degree in Government from Harvard University, and earned his law degree, magna cum laude, from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, where he was head editor of the Cardozo Law Review and member of Order of the Coif.
While attending law school, he was a research assistant to Professor Marci Hamilton and Professor Susan Heyman. Jesse was also an Alexander Fellow, acting in the capacity as junior clerk, to Chief Judge Loretta A. Preska, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, J.D., magna cum laude, 2011
- Harvard University, B.A., 2005
BAR ADMISSIONS : New York; Pennsylvania
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- National LGBT Bar Association, Foundation Board of Directors, Treasurer
- Children’s Healthcare Is a Legal Duty (CHILD) USA, Secretary
- American Bar Association
- National LGBT Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$