Jessica R. Bogo adeptly guides clients through alternative dispute resolution and all phases of federal and state litigation, from initial case assessment to discovery, motion practice, trial, and appeal.
Jessica’s practice focuses on legal ethics, construction counseling and commercial litigation, with an emphasis on representing owners and general contractors in construction litigation and contract disputes.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Representing general contractor in builder’s risk litigation concerning construction of West Coast skyscraper.
- Representing general contractor of adjacent construction project in litigation related to alleged uneven and excessive settlement of Millennium Tower.
- Represented an EPC contractor in the arbitration of over $100 million in disputes arising out of the design and construction of copper and molybdenum mining facilities.
- Represented contractor in litigation against San Francisco Community College District arising out of the construction and installation of modular educational facilities.
- ABA Forum on Construction Law (Diversity Committee and Diversity Fellow)
- Construction Law Section of BASF Barristers Club (Co-Chair 2015 – 2018)
- Pride Law Fund (Board of Directors)
- National Association of Women in Construction
- The Bar Association of San Francisco (BASF)
- State Bar of California
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2010
- B.A., English, Davidson College, 2002
ADMISSIONS : California, Washington, DC
COURTS : U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Central Districts of California
Rate : $$$