Jessica Coco Huffman practices in the area of labor and employment law. She represents primarily employers in civil litigation, arbitrations and administrative proceedings regarding claims involving all areas of labor and employment, including employment discrimination, ERISA, sexual harassment, employee defamation and other employment-related tort claims, employment contracts, OSHA, union matters, wage and hour, and drafting and implementing employment policies.
Ms. Huffman also represents employers in prosecuting and defending cases involving alleged breaches of non-competition agreements, and employment or business-related tort claims.
Additionally, she counsels and assists employers regarding compliance with various applicable federal and state labor and employment laws, including the preparation and/or review of employment contracts, severance agreements, and employee handbooks and policies.
Ms. Huffman represents clients in federal and state litigation, arbitrations and administrative proceedings. Ms. Huffman represents employers in a variety of industries, including construction, oil and gas exploration and production, petrochemical, restaurant, insurance, health care, retail and financial services.
- Louisiana State University Law Center
- J.D., B.C.L., 2006; Board of Editors, Louisiana Law Review; Order of the Coif
- Louisiana State University
- B.S., summa cum laude, in Business Administration, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
Rate : $$$$