Jessica Perry Corley is a partner in the Atlanta office, where she concentrates her practice on securities and complex commercial litigation, including securities class actions, derivative suits and M&A litigation.
She also counsels companies and their directors and officers on regulatory investigations, disclosure issues, fiduciary duties in the deal context, and director and officer insurance coverage. Jessica also provides clients with proactive counseling to avoid the pitfalls of securities litigation before they arise.
Companies and their officers and directors count on Jessica’s recognized client service skills and business savvy to handle securities litigation and regulatory investigations.
Jessica has been named a 2014 BTI Client Service All-Star and a 2015 BTI Client Service All-Star MVP in the area of Securities and Complex Commercial Litigation. Jessica was honored with the 2015 Burton Award for Legal Achievement for co-authoring “Cybersecurity: What Directors Need to Know in an Era of Increased Scrutiny.”
Jessica has written and spoken on a variety of commercial litigation topics, particularly in the areas of securities and M&A litigation.
- J.D., University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law
- B.A., University of Louisville
- New York
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- American Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar of Kentucky
- State Bar of New York
Rate : $$$$