With a passion for advocacy Austin native Jessica Estorga founded Estorga Law in 2013. Earning her Juris Doctorate from St. Mary’s School of Law in San Antonio, Texas, Ms. Estorga traveled throughout the nation competing as a member of the St. Mary’s Mock Trial Team and Moot Court Team.
In 2011 Ms. Estorga won First-Place and Best-Speaker in the St. Mary’s School of Law Embry Mock Trial Competition. Ms. Estorga interned with the Texas Attorney General’s Office, Child Support Division and did a summer clerkship with the Honorable Orlando Garcia, Western-Division.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Estorga attended Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas where she received her Bachelors of Arts and double-majored in Religion and Political Science. After graduation Ms. Estorga served a year as an AmeriCorps VISTA member through Texas Campus Compact, where she promoted service learning and civic-engagement at the University of Texas at Austin.
In continuing with her commitment to advocacy, Ms. Estorga also volunteers as a Mock Trial coach for JFK High School in San Antonio and commitments herself to pro-bono work within the San Antonio community.
- Nominated by YMCA of Greater San Antonio for the United Way Volunteer of the Year Awards in the award category Children/Families
- Recipient of the 2014-2015 San Antonio Young Lawyer’s Association “Outstanding Young Lawyer Award”
- Recipient of the 2013 YMCA of Greater San Antonio “Mission Hero”
- 2017 New Leader’s Council- San Antonio Fellow
- 2015- Present San Antonio Young Lawyer’s Association Board Member
Rate : $$$