Jessica B. Gonzalez is an associate attorney at MAUZÉ LAW FIRM. She graduated Cum Laude with her Juris Doctorate from St. Mary’s University School of Law in 2016. While in law school, Jessica served as the Vice President and Secretary of the Women’s Law Association, a Senator in the Student Bar Association, was a member of the Hispanic Law Student Association, attended the Institute on World Legal Problems in Austria, & interned for U.S. Magistrate Judge Pamela A. Mathy.
Prior to receiving her law degree, Jessica graduated from Texas A&M University in 2012. Jessica enjoys spending time with family and friends, traveling, running & playing tennis.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law – San Antonio, Texas, Juris Doctorate, May 2016
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, May 2012
- State Bar of Texas
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Fraternity
- John Marshall Harlan Society
- Bexar County Women’s Bar Association
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
Rate : $$$$