Jessica L. Greenberg is developing her practice in the employment arena. A loyal advocate, she focuses on the development of efficient and effective approaches to meet client needs.
- Researched unclaimed funds laws and assisted in creating a fifty state survey for client comparison in a class action.
- Assisted in advising an employer on the effects of the Obergefell v. Hodges decision on athletics teams policies.
- Researched advertising practices to add to a compilation of state by state analysis on different advertising practices for client reference.
Community : Columbus East Soccer Association: Coach
- J.D., The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, 2016
- B.A., The Ohio State University, 2013, cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio, 2016
Rate : $$$