Jessica F. Hahn is a partner in the Orange County office and a member of the Labor & Employment Practice. Ms. Hahn’s practice is dedicated exclusively to representing and counseling employers in employment-related matters including litigation, appeals, risk management, policy preparation, and training.
She routinely represents employers in State and Federal Courts in all aspects of employment-related litigation, and she has extensive experience taking and defending depositions, arguing before courts on pre-trial law and motion matters, and drafting and arguing motions for summary judgment and motions to compel arbitration.
Ms. Hahn also represents employers before the California DFEH, DLSE, EDD, and the United States EEOC. She also provides preventive counseling to employers regarding all aspects of employment practices, including evaluating and negotiating settlements of pre-litigation matters, drafting and auditing employee handbooks, preparing employment agreements, presenting sexual harassment prevention seminars, and evaluating disciplinary and termination decisions.
- University of San Diego School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1998
- University of Southern California, Bachelor of Arts in International Relations, 1994
- University of Barcelona Law School, Legal Studies, 1995
- Sorbonne Université, General Studies, 1993
Admissions : State Bar Admissions, California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- National Association of Professional Women
- USC Alumni Association
Rate : $$$