Jessica A. Hartwell is an associate in the Delaware office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. Her practice focuses on the representation of corporations and their directors and officers in derivative litigation, shareholder class action litigation, and mergers and acquisitions litigation.
She also advises companies and special board or management committees in connection with shareholder litigation demands. Jessica also represents at-risk children as a guardian ad litem for the Delaware Office of the Child Advocate.
Prior to joining the firm, she practiced for several years in the corporate litigation group at Potter Anderson & Corroon in Wilmington, Delaware.
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2011
- B.A., Pennsylvania State University, 2006
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, Delaware State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Richard S. Rodney Inn of Court
- State Bar of Delaware
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
Rate : $$$