Ms. Jessica L. Hunter is a Gibbons Fellow in Public Interest & Constitutional Law for the 2018-2020 term. Most recently, she was a Legal Fellow at Planned Parenthood Federation of America where she litigated federal and state cases involving constitutional or statutory rights on behalf of Planned Parenthood affiliates, staff, and patients across the country.
Prior to this position, Ms. Hunter was a judicial clerk to the Honorable Robert D. Mariani at the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
- Yale Law School (J.D.)
- President, Yale Law Students for Reproductive Justice
- Editor, Yale Journal of Law and Feminism
- Clinic Member, San Francisco Affirmative Legislative Project
- Yale College (B.A., summa cum laude)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- State of New Jersey
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Judicial clerk to the Honorable Robert D. Mariani, United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, Scranton, PA, 2015-2016
Rate : $$$$