Jessica Jolivette’s practice focuses on domestic and international commercial financing transactions across a wide range of industries. Jessica represents banks and other financial institutions, as well as public and private companies, in connection with syndicated and single-lender facilities, asset-based financings, acquisition financings, and various other types of secured and unsecured credit facilities.
- Emory University (J.D. with honors 2016; Managing Editor, Emory Law Journal; Recipient, The Eliza Ellison Prize for Leadership in Law and Religion);
- The University of Georgia (B.S. in Statistics cum laude 2010)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
- Great Elm Capital Group acquires Valley Healthcare Group and Northwest Medical for $63.6 million
- Leading financial services company amends and restates $225 million senior secured credit facility for electrical wholesale business
- comScore enters into $300 million financing arrangement with Starboard Value
- Crestline Direct Lending provides $48 million secured credit facility to private equity-backed managed services provider
- Investment banking and securities firm provides $255 million revolving credit facility and term loans supporting midstream oil and gas company in Colorado.
Rate : $$$$