Jessica Knapp Little represents clients in a wide variety of labor and employment matters. She has experience litigating wage and hour, breach of employment agreement, misappropriation of trade secrets, discrimination and retaliation cases. Jessie also counsels employers on employment policies, handbooks and employment agreements.
During law school, Jessie was a Judicial Extern at the Fifth District Court of Appeals of Texas, Dallas Division for the Honorable Justice Lang-Miers, and a Judicial Intern at the 219th District Court of Collin County for the Honorable Judge Scott Becker.
- JD, SMU Dedman School of Law, cum laude, SMU Law Review, Articles Editor, 2013
- BS, The University of Texas at Austin, High Honors, 2010
- US District Court, Southern District of Texas
- US District Court, Western District of Texas
- US Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Houston Bar Association
Rate : $$$