Jessica Derakhshanian is an associate in Burg Simpson’s Personal Injury Litigation Department. Originally from the Midwest, Ms. Derakhshanian received her Juris Doctor from The University of Kansas School of Law in Lawrence, Kansas. Since moving to Colorado, Ms. Derakhshanian has focused her practice in the areas of personal injury, employment law, wage and hour, and appeals.
Ms. Derakhshanian is currently admitted to practice in Colorado, the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado, and the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- J.D., 2013, The University of Kansas College of Law
- B.A., 2010, Kansas State University, Journalism and Mass Communications
- Colorado, 2013
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado, 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit, 2015
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association (CTLA)
Rate : $$$