Jessica Kirker is a senior associate in the Austin office of Ogletree. She is an advocate for employers in all aspects of labor and employment law. Her practice covers employment litigation, including discrimination, retaliation, and wage and hour issues, as well as labor disputes. Jessica is Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Jessica represents employers in state and federal courts, as well as proceedings before the Texas Workforce Commission and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Jessica counsels clients on best practices for litigation avoidance, risk reduction and management, and compliance with legislative and regulatory issues such as wage and hour requirements, equal opportunity obligations, and civil rights concerns.
She regularly conducts workplace investigations and provides trainings and seminars to clients on topics pertinent to the client, their industry or employers as a whole.
- J.D., Baylor Law School, 2010
- B.A., summa cum laude, Texas Christian University, 2005
Admitted to Practice:
- U.S. District Court, Eastern, Northern, Southern and Western Districts of Texas
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Mother Attorney Mentoring Association, Member of the Austin Chapter
- Austin Bar Association (Labor and Employment Section)
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$