Jessica Lutrin is a partner in the Executive Compensation & Benefits practice at Pillsbury. She has broad executive compensation and benefits experience spanning transactional, counseling and advisory matters.
Jessica’s practice focuses on the design, implementation and compliance of compensatory and benefits arrangements, such as equity-based incentives, cash-based incentives and deferred compensation and employment, retention and severance agreements, with particular focus on compensation and benefits issues arising in the transactional context.
Jessica advises a variety of clients, both public and private, and domestic and international, across multiple industries.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Represented Business Insider in its acquisition by Axel Springer Digital Ventures GmbH.
- Represented the leading provider of information services for the health care industry in its acquisitions of a health care analytics company and of a provider of quality and compliance management software and services.
- Represented Wärtsilä in its acquisitions of American Hydro Corporation, Greensmith Energy Management Systems and Lock-n-Stitch.
- Represented Amphenol Corporation in numerous matters, including its acquisitions of All Systems Broadband and Custom Cable.
- Represented Spin Master in its acquisitions of Swimways and certain plush toy product lines from Enesco.
- Represented Ernst & Young in numerous matters, including its acquisitions of a digital design firm, a legal technology company, and a tax advisory firm.
- LL.B., University of the Witwatersrand, 2009
- B.A., University of the Witwatersrand, 2007
ADMISSIONS : New York
Rate : $$$