Jessica L. Marinelli represents employers in a broad range of employment and labor law matters arising under federal and state laws. She regularly conducts training sessions to educate clients on legal topics ranging from discrimination and harassment to workplace investigations. Jessica joined Littler in 2010.
In law school, Jessica was a legal fellow for the United States House of Representatives in Washington, D.C., and she was a judicial extern for the Superior Court of California in Los Angeles. She also served as a senior editor of the Washington University Law Review.
- J.D., Washington University in St. Louis, School of Law, 2010
- B.A., University of Wisconsin, Madison, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
Rate : $$$