Ms. Jessica Rey has extensive employment and labor law experience. In particular, she has represented both employers and higher education institutions before administrative agencies and in State and Federal court in connection with discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation, and whistle-blower claims.
She has also counseled clients on employee separations, employee and student disciplinary issues, internal investigations, and compliance.
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D.)
- Research Assistant, Women’s Law Forum
- University of Delaware (B.A., cum laude)
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Sigma Delta Pi
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Judicial clerk to the Honorable Thomas M. Moore, Superior Court of New Jersey, Chancery Division, General Equity, Newark, NJ, 2013-2014
Rate : $$$