Jessica Bober Rosenthal concentrates her practice in business litigation, legal ethics, and professional liability. She is experienced in managing and advocating for clients in large and complex cases.
She is co-chair of the Education Committee for the Craig S. Barnard American Inn of Court, the West Palm Beach chapter, acting as the liaison between the Florida Bar and the Inn to ensure compliance with obtaining CLE credit and to assist the members of the Inn in their continuing legal education.
Jessica co-authored several articles on behalf of the Professionalism Committee for the Palm Beach County Bar Association. She also co-authored a chapter on Recovering Attorney’s Fees for the Florida Bar’s Business Litigation Manual.
Jessica was selected to participate in Leadership West Palm Beach (class of 2016), a community involvement leadership program sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce of the Palm Beaches.
She is an inaugural member of the Advisory Council for St. Mary’s Medical Center and the Palm Beach Children’s Hospital, which fosters ongoing dialogue between the hospital and the community regarding a number of healthcare related issues. Jessica also serves the community through her involvement with United Way of Palm Beach County and The Salvation Army.
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2011, cum laude
- B.S., University of Florida, 2006, cum laude
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Craig S. Barnard American Inn of Court, Co-chair, Education Committee
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Professionalism Committee; Young Lawyers Section
- Chamber of Commerce of the Palm Beaches, Leadership West Palm Beach
- St. Mary’s Medical Center and the Palm Beach Children’s Hospital, Advisory Council
Rate : $$$$