Jessica Sprovtsoff works primarily in antitrust litigation, handling Sherman Act claims and specializing in defending antitrust class actions. She also handles complex commercial disputes, representing corporate clients in state and federal courts.
Using her clerkship experience to help her clients navigate the litigation process, Jessica works with her clients to figure out the best way to resolve their disputes.
- Jessica has managed all stages of pre-trial litigation, including fact discovery, expert discovery and dispositive motions. She has extensive experience in large-scale ESI productions.
- Jessica has also assisted at trial and worked on state and federal court appeals.
- American University Washington College of Law, J.D., 2006
- University of Michigan, B.A., 2003
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- Michigan State Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Antitrust Section
Rate : $$$$