Jessica Whelan is an associate practicing in the firm’s Commercial Litigation group. Jessica represents clients in complex commercial disputes involving breach of contract claims, shareholder disputes, class action defense, and more.
Her broad range of experience includes all aspects of litigation strategy, including motion practice, discovery, dispute resolution, and appellate briefing. Her background gives her unique insights into shaping legal arguments for both the trial court and appellate level.
Prior to joining Holland & Hart, Jessica worked as a senior associate attorney at Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP in the litigation department.
- Product liability
- Professional liability
- Unfair competitive business practices
- Commercial Litigation
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2012
- Indiana University, B.A., 2007
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Appellate Section Member
- Indiana State Bar Association, Appellate Practice Section
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Leadership Development Academy, Indiana State Bar Association, Class of 2016
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Team, Coach, 2012-2017
- Volunteers of America of Indiana, Board Member, 2014-2017
- National High School Mock Trial Competition, Judge
- St. Paul Catholic Church English for Speakers of Other Languages Program, Instructor
Rate : $$$