A multifaceted lawyer with contracting, technology licensing, transactional and IP experience, Jessica G. Yeshman helps clients creatively solve business problems, bringing previous in-house counsel perspective to her matters.
Jessica assists with the preparation and documentation of information technology and business processing transactions and licensing agreements. She drafts commercial contracts and other corporate agreements, and conducts legal research.
- Assisting with the preparation and negotiation of commercial contracts, including sales and purchase agreements, service agreements and software license agreements.
- Assisting with the preparation and documentation of outsourcing transactions involving multiple jurisdictions and processes, including information technology outsourcing.
- Assisting with the drafting, reviewing and negotiation of various software licensing and technology contracts.
- JD, Suffolk University Law School, 2011
- BS, Business Administration, Boston University Questrom School of Business, 2006
- District of Columbia
Rate : $$$$