Jessica L. Zambrano is a Partner at Watson LLP, and she has experience in both compliance and government contracts. Prior to joining the firm, Jessica worked for the New York City Economic Development Corporation, where she managed Contract Analysts, provided oversight in acquisition planning, and conducted post-award administration of City contracts.
Jessica also worked for the United States Department of Labor, where she performed research and assessments of the potential impact of proposed Federal legislation on the Department’s objectives within the purview of ERISA. She began her legal career at a boutique law firm in New York City.
Jessica attended Suffolk University School of Law, where she earned her Juris Doctor. During law school, she was active in the Suffolk University Civil Rights Project.
- Conducted independent post award administration of various government training programs comprising multiple contract types including Cost, Cost Plus Fixed Fee, Cost Plus Incentive Fee, Firm Fixed Price, T & M, and Services, valued at over $700 million.
- Provided oversight and evaluation of bid proposal processes for public works projects for the City of New York.
- Responded to public requests for documents under the Freedom of Information Act.
- Negotiated and audited subcontractor and vendor contracts concerning the Phoenix Light Rail System project.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D.
- Prescott College, B.A.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- American Intellectual Property Lawyer’s Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- National Urban League
Rate : $$$$