Jestherlynn Emralino is an Associate in the Santa Clara office, with more than a decade of experience in the field of immigration. She manages a team of legal professionals responsible for meeting the immigration needs of various clients.
Jestherlynn provides corporate immigration counsel to multinational companies and small and medium-sized organizations in a variety of industries.
She assists clients with all aspects of corporate immigration, including nonimmigrant visa and permanent residence applications.
Her clients span a variety of industries, including financial services, oil and gas, healthcare, computer software, technology, and engineering.
- Experience with PERM/labor certification applications and Supervised Recruitment
- Performed extensive legal research and successfully responded to numerous Motions to Re-open and Reconsider (MTR), Notices of Intent to Deny (NOID), Requests for Evidence (RFE) and responses to Notices of Intent to Revoke (NOIR), PERM Audits, and Appeals on various nonimmigrant and immigrant/permanent residence petition cases
- Western State University, College of Law | J.D., 2007
- University of California, Riverside | B.A., 2000
Bar Admissions: New Jersey
Court Admissions: U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member, Orange County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
Rate : $$$