Alex Lei is a registered patent attorney who focuses his practice on the prosecution of both foreign and domestic patent applications through all stages, including appeal. He has represented inventors in a variety of electrical and mechanical technology areas including computer software, microprocessors, circuits, semiconductors, medical devices, optics, and control systems. In addition to patent prosecution, Alex is experienced in patent infringement analysis, prior art search, and patent portfolio evaluation.
Prior to joining the firm, Alex worked as an associate in the Palo Alto, California office of an international law firm where he focused on patent prosecution. He previously worked full-time as a legal intern in its New York, New York office while attending law school during the evenings.
While attending law school, Alex was a member of the Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Law Journal.
Alex is conversational in Cantonese.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D. (2010)cum laude
- Cornell University, M.Eng., Electrical Engineering (2004)
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, B.S., Electrical and Computer Systems Engineering (2003) cum laude
- California (2017)
- New York (2011)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California (2017)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York (2014)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (2009)
Rate : $$$